We offer Employee Assistance Program (EAP). This is expert guidance and specialist support for your employees on any kind of issue – from everyday matters to more serious wellbeing problems.
This is fee based confidential service that may be available for your employees (or your employees and their family members) during working hours or on 24/7/365 basis.
EAP is designed by our highly experienced team of experts. Some examples of the services included in the EAP:
- Dealing with difficult situations (traumatic incidents, bereavement, suicide and other)
- Burnout in the working place (identification, recovery, prevention)
- Dealing with perfectionism, self-esteem and assertiveness problems, building resilience
- Anger Management
- Anxiety and panic attacks
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Eating disorders and nutrition advise (with special knowledge area in nutritional psychiatry)
- Stress coping strategies and techniques
- Coping with changes, redundancy, retirement
- Relaxation techniques
- Sleep disorders
- Identification and treatment of psychiatric disorders